Before you are ready to make a sale, you may wish to check the following before proceeding with a sale.:
- The Till must be open before a sale can be made. You do not have to close the Till every day, but it must be open for sales.
- Click on the Register button at the top of the screen.
- Use the client list search screen to find the client that you will use to make the sale.
- Once the client's name is displayed click on it and the Register Screen will open up.
At the register screen, click on the button that relates to the item
to be sold.
- Continue to click on the appropriate
buttons until the item desired is displayed with the price beside it.
Clicking on the desired item at this level will add the item to the list
of items being purchased by the client. Use the Back Button to choose more products that you want to sell.
- Once you have selected all the items that you want to sell, click .on the Tender button at the bottom.
- Click on the button that corresponds to the
form of payment being used by the client. By default Cash is the only
payment method accepted by SalonTouch. (You can change or add more payment options you accept by clicking on Setup
- Enter the amount of the payment or click Balance
if this is the only payment method used
- Click on the OK button
A window will appear letting you know the
transaction successfully completed and the change due the client.