IF THE KEY IS PLUGGED IN BEFORE BEGINNING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS, UNPLUG THE KEY FROM THE COMPUTER. DO NOT PLUG IN THE KEY UNTIL AFTER THE INSTALLATION HAS COMPLETED.
This key will be necessary to run SunTouch Plus and MUST be installed at all times. If you have a LAN then it must be installed only on the main computer that stores your data. This is usually the computer that is attached to the timers.
The KeyLok key is the physical software license. If it is ever lost or stolen, a new software license is required to be purchased. Sale of SunTouch ended 12-31-2016 with the End of Life for the product. Due to this, it is strongly suggested that the key be plugged into the back of the computer so that it is not visible to others and protected from damage.
- Download the drivers from: https://www.keylok.com/support-center/downloads. There will be a link to the install.exe on the page.
- Click on the install link and download the zip file.
- Navigate to your download location and extract the files.
- Open the extracted file location and run the install.exe.
- Double click on the install.exe.
- You will get the message below. If the license key is attached, unplug it and restart the PC.
- In the window that appears select KEYLOK 2 (USB w/Driver).
- Click Begin Install.
- Click Next, and allow the drivers to install.
- Click Finish.
- Click Close.
- Shutdown the computer.
- Plug the KeyLok license key into the computer.
- Power on the computer.
- SunTouch should recognize the key and operate.