SalonTouch has the ability to process the drafts directly inside the software using the WorldPay processing system.
- Click Reports.
- Click on the WorldPay tab on the right side.
- Click the WorldPay EFT Processing button.
Select the Month and Day of the draft date you are going to process and click OK.
In the window that appears you will have all clients whose EFT Membership will draft that month along with the tools to process the accounts.
- Click the check box next to All. This will place a check mark next to all clients. If there are clients that you do not wish to draft, you can unchecked those clients individually.
Once the drafts are verified to be run, click one of the 3 process buttons depending on what draft type you wish to draft.
• Process All will process Credit Cards and Checks. If you are not using ACH check processing, this option will not be available.
• Process Charges Only will only process Credit Cards. If you are only using credit processing, this will be the only option available.
• Process Checks Only will only process Checks. If you are not using ACH check processing, this option will not be available.
- The credit cards will return either a approval response that it went through or a card decline code.
For the ones that decline you have the option to mark the client's account with a pop-up memo alerting your employees that a new card number may need to be gotten from the client.
- Click the Apply Declined Messages button.
- Click OK on the Done message. You have now added a pop-up memo to the clients.
- You can now apply a NSF fee to be added to their client account. The NSF fee will keep the clients from using their EFT Membership Service until the fee is paid.
- Click Apply NSF EFTs.
- Click Done and the NSF fee has been applied to all clients that declined.