- Close out of SunTouch
- Navigate to Start-> all programs -> SunTouch Plus-> toolbox.
- Click on backup option then enter your password.
- Choose backup, then click Begin.
- Select “Database and Files” and then choose next.
- select a location to save the backup by clicking on Select Location then choose next, and choose next again to begin the backup process.
- You can test the zip file it creates or choose next then finish to exit the backup program.
Modified on: Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 12:15 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.