WARNING! Performing these actions will overwrite any existing database. These instructions are given at the users own risk. Make sure that a known good backup copy of all SunTouch data is available in the event data is overwritten.
- Navigate to Start -> All Programs -> Sun Touch Plus- > Toolbox
- Click on Backup and enter your password.
- Choose the restore option then click begin.
- Select the database file to restore and browse to the file created when you backed up your database then choose next.
- Select your drive (typically C:) then choose next.
- Once the database file is restored click finish, you may now open SunTouch.