Below is our instructional video for SalonTouch Evolution - Tanning a Client with and without an upgrade fee.
- Click on the Client List button on the left side of the screen. This will pull up the client as the active tanner.
- Search for the client by name or ID number.
- The client information on the right of the screen has the client's last tan time, room used, last active package used, and other information to help guide the client's tanning experience.
- Click on the room that you want to tan with.
A window will appear listing the services that the client owns. Click on the service they want to use.
A window will appear with the tan time and delay time. You are able to change the delay time and tan time up to the maximum of the bed.
- Once you have the times entered. Click OK.
- The room will change to delay mode with the last name of the client, the current time.
- If there is a surcharge for use of this room, you will be taken to the register to complete the sale before proceeding with the tan. Making a Sale Through the Register.