- Restart the PC. Do not try to open SunTouch until you complete the following steps.
- Open My Computer.
- Navigate to c:\SUNPLUS\.
- Rename the existing Pad.mdb to Activity_old.mdb
- Try to open SunTouch.
- If it does not, try restarting the PC again and rename the Oper.mdb to Oper_old.mdb. NOTE: Deleting the oper.mdb will make you have to reactivate network and peripherals. SunTouch support will still accept calls for activation and bypasses at 877-725-6686.
- Open SunTouch and see if it works.
- If this does not work, you will need to either restore from backup or check the c:\sunplus\backup\temp folder and use the most recent file there.
- If you have no backup, then you will want to perform a rebuild on the database: http://help.salontouch.com/solution/articles/14000030917-perform-database-rebuild.
SunTouch Returns Error 14-6 When I Open It Print
Modified on: Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 4:10 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.