This can only be set up with SalonTouch, Evolution, or SalonTouch Pearl; it will not work with SunTouch. It will require that the level codes be provided by the manufacturer on the setup sheet. It is also advised that the client has already determined their pricing schedules ahead of time due to the complexity of the setup on this.
Keep in mind that from SalonTouch' s perspective, the minutes that you enter in SalonTouch actually translate into the level codes that are sent to the spray tan booth. So when we enter 11 minutes, the code 11 is sent to the spray booth.
- Make sure that the bed is already set up in Rooms.
- Go to Setup > Tan Services.
- Choose a Package which includes the use of the VersaSpa.
- In the Room Use tab, click on the Add button.
- In the window that appears, you will need to enter the Room, Minutes used, Sessions to be Deducted, and the amount to be charged for this code.
- Click Apply.
- If you want a higher code to be a lower price than a lower one, you will need to enter a negative number in the Charge Flat $ column. The example below will have the cost of code 19 and 20 be $3 (1 + 4 + -2 = 3)
- As SalonTouch adds up all the lines for the time tanned. If the client does wish to charge more than 1 session for a code, they can enter 1 in the has a 1 in Each Deduct Flat Session cell. If the client has a 1 in each Deduct Flat Session cell it will add all of them up and deduct 1 session for every line. They can charge fewer sessions by entering a negative number in the cell.
Click the Calculate button. This will calculate the sessions, minutes, or points used plus any surcharge being applied to the code.
- Select the bed from the drop down, make sure the salon is correct in case there are different charges for different salons, enter the time they will be tanning for, and click Show Results and the bottom of the window.
- The results below are for 19 minutes. Notice the time for 19 subtracted $2.00 from the total Surcharge amount.