Edit an Existing Release Form
- Click Setup
- Click Release Forms
- In the window that appears, several release forms will be listed. Most are blank and can be edited to have the release information for your salon pasted into it. They are TXT plain text files as all salons will have access to a plain text editor.
- Click on the name of the Tan_Release.txt. This will open NOTEPAD.EXE to edit the information in it. SalonTouch has a generic tan release form already in the file, but you are able to copy and paste your own release into it.
- Once you have the text formatted in the NOTEPAD program, click SAVE in notepad. Your tan release will be saved.
Create a New Release Form
- You can click the NEW button at the bottom of the Release Forms window to create a new Release Form.
- In the Window that appears enter the name of the release form you wish to create. This will make a TXT file in the c:\SalonTouch\Releases folder or the default release folder for the SalonTouch network.
- Enter the information for the release form and click Save in NOTEPAD. This will create the release form.