Inventory may be added only after the general information for a product has been created and saved. SalonTouch is designed to track multiple costs for a single product. To adjust the inventory for a particular product:
- Click the Inventory button for the product you wish to adjust.
- Enter the inventory count in the window appears along with the wholesale of the product to the salon.
- Click Save in the main product window.
- The inventory will show the current count for the wholesale cost of the product. Entering the wholesale cost of the product can be used in commission calculations and valuations of inventory. SalonTouch also has the ability to track multiple inventory wholesale costs. And can either subtract inventory using First In First Out (FIFO) or Last In First Out (LIFO) methods.
You can enter reorder warning points to alert your sales staff when to reorder product by entering the product inventory warning levels in the Reorder Levels and Reorder Minimum fields.
- You are also able to adjust the Inventory under the Manager section.
- Click the Manager button .
- Click Inventory.
- Click Edit.
- The full list of inventory will be displayed in the window. You can click PopOut to pop the inventory out to a new window.
- You can edit the quantity by entering a number in the Adjust +/- field. Enter the amount of product you wish to Add to or Subtract from the current balance. The example below adds 5 to our current Balance of 7.
- Click Save.
- Click Cancel to exit that screen.