Custom discount methods are used for special occurrences that can occur at the register. The most common of these are things such as using Groupons or an offline credit card button for when the Internet is down at the down.
You can have up to 3 custom discount methods at the register.
- Click Setup at the top.
- Click Register from the drop down.
- Under the Payment Keys Accepted section scroll to the bottom of the list.
- Click User Defined 1.
- You can enter any name in the Label As: section. This is what it will display as in the reports and at the register.
- The Require Tracking allows SalonTouch to require a tracking number for the transaction. In the case of Groupons, it can be a the Groupon Number or the UPC located not he voucher. When this is enabled, the discount method cannot be used without a tracking number.
- Click Save.
- Close the window using the X at the upper right.