The service that the client is trying to use does not have the room listed as usable and the service is not permitted to use the selected room.
No charges or deductions will be performed when overriding the restriction. If your employee clicks Yes to override the restriction, you are giving away a free services.
In SalonTouch 10
- Click Setup.
- Click Tan Services on the left.
- Click the service name you wish to change.
- Click the Room Use tab.
- Click ADD.
- Select the room from the list of rooms and enter the and add the room type to the list of usable beds. Make sure you are deducting sessions as applicable for the service type.
- Click Apply. The window all close and any changes will appear in Green text.
- Click Save.
- When you are exiting the tan service it will ask if you want to Apply Changes to Room Use to all clients that currently own the service. This means that by clicking Yes, anyone who has ever bought the package will be able to use the room with the associated surcharges and session deductions. Click No will cause the existing clients to not receive the changes and they will have different room use.