The ComManager.exe is a piece of software that manages communication from the timer to the SalonTouch software (literally the communications manager).
- The ComManager controls all of the communication between SalonTouch and the timer. The ComManager must be running while using SalonTouch even if no timer is being used to talk to beds or other equipment.
- The ComManager should only be run on one computer per salon and only on the computer that is attached to the timer (If a timer is being used.)
- When the ComManager is running you may see a small yellow globe in the System Tray of your computer. If you do not see it, it is either closed or Windows may not be displaying it. Click on the arrow next to the icons at the bottom and see if the globe is there.
- There should only be one ComManager running at all times. If there is more than one occurrence running; close SalonTouch, clock on each ComManager icon, then click the End button, then restart SalonTouch.
- If you click on the ComManager icon, and you DO NOT want to end it, click on Minimize.
ComManager on Pearl
The ComManager.exe for SalonTouch Pearl will display when started to ensure that the salon knows it started. Click Minimize to return to the SalonTouch Pearl program.