Modified on: Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 3:16 PM
- Click the “Setup” icon located at the top of the screen.
- Click the “Products” icon located at the left side of the main screen
- Click on “Add Local Product” on the left side of the screen.From the pop-up window select either “Blank Record” or from one of the existing products which may be used as a template. Using an existing template is especially helpful and time saving when creating a new product that is very similar to an existing profile. (Single-click on your selection and then click the “OK” button or just double click your selection.
- On the “Product” tab enter all the desired information. You must at least give the product a product group name and a sub group name.
- Click on “Save” at the bottom of the screen to save this product.
- On the “Dollars” tab you must setup at least one price entry in order for the product to appear in the register. The minimum information for a price entry is “Salon”, “Price” and “Price Starts” date which is the first day that this product will show up in the register. All other information may be added later.
Click on Save at the bottom of the screen to save this product.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.