- Click on the Setup button at the top of the screen.
- Click Rooms on the left side.
- Click on Timer on the left side of the screen
- The window that appears will have information for various brands of timer loaded into it by default. To change the timer type that you are using, click on the drop down under the timer column that corresponds to the communications port being used by that timer.
- You may be required to change the Com Port the rooms are looking for if the Communications Port has changed for the timer.
- Click Setup.
- Click Rooms.
- The screen main screen will have a column listing the Com No. used by the bed. If the Communications Port changed from 01 to 03, you will select 03 from the Com No. drop down for all beds connected to the timer on Communications Port 3.
- Click Save when you have finished updating the Com No. column.
- If you do not know the Com Port the computer is using to communicate with the timer, you can run the Com Port Testing tool to find what com port your timer is connected to.
Close SalonTouch and run the file "c:\SalonTouch\Tools\Comport Test.exe". It will send out a test message for the timer and tell you what Com Port to choose in SalonTouch.
- Select the type of timer you have and click Scan CommPorts.
- If the T-Max is communicating correctly to the computer, the Com Port listed will be the one used by SalonTouch.
- Close SalonTouch and run the file "c:\SalonTouch\Tools\Comport Test.exe". It will send out a test message for the timer and tell you what Com Port to choose in SalonTouch.
Here is a video showing how to set up the timer