- Ensure that the cable from the timer is plugged into the computer using either a Serial Cable or a USB-to-serial Adapter.
- Close SalonTouch on the computer that is connected to the timer.
- Open the Windows File Explorer and navigate to the c:\SalonTouch\tools\ folder.
- Open the Comport Test.exe
- Select the type of timer you have and click Scan CommPorts.
This will send out a test message for the timer and tell you what Com Port to choose in SalonTouch.
If the T-Max is communicating correctly to the computer, the Com Port listed will be the one used by SalonTouch.