- Click Setup at the top.
- Click Inventory under the Management section of thepull down.
- This will open a list of the inventory for the salon for viewing purposes.
- Click the Edit button at the lower left to edit the quantities. After clicking Edit, the Edit button will disappear.
- Find the product you want to adjust inventory for. You can use the Find button at the bottom to search by Bar Code.
- In the text field under Adjust +/- enter the amount that you want to adjust the inventory by. This is adding or subtracting from the inventory. If you currently have 5 in inventory and want to add 5 more, enter 5 in the Adjust +/- to bring the total balance up to 10.
- Click Save at the bottom and the In Stock column will update to 10.
Managing Inventory in SalonTouch Pearl Print
Modified on: Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 11:37 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.