Setting Up Timer in SalonTouch 10
Modified on: Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 4:00 PM
- Click on the Setup button at the top of the screen.
- Click Rooms on the left of the Setup screen
- Click on Timer on the left side of that screen
- Click the plus sign and fill in the boxes to look similar to what's in the above screenshot
- If you don't know the com port you can run the Comport Test.exe in C:\SalonTouch\Tools
- Just click Scan CommPorts and look for it to say Tmax Manager Found
- After you've set up the timer you can then proceed to select the timer in each room
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.