SalonTouch Pearl allows you keep track of your employees working schedule
- Click Setup.
- Click Schedule.
- In the Schedule Editor that appears, you will see one week of schedule in there. If this is a new week's schedule, there will be no employees listed yet.
Click the drop down next to the day you wish to schedule.
- Select the employee from the list you wish to schedule.
- Click the type of time you wish to schedule along the top of the Window. Work time is selected by default.
- Click the start time block you are scheduling. That block will turn green. Click the end time block you are scheduling. All the blocks will change to green and show the employee is schedule to work for that time. The example below has John Brown scheduled to work from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM for a total of 6 hours and 30 minutes as seen on the right.
Click on an employee's name will open their schedule for an entire week to make it easier to make changes to.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Click Cancel to exit back to the main schedule window.
You can use the date picker at the bottom left to select another week or use the arrows to advance a week at the time.
The Copy and Paste buttons allows you to Copy the schedule from one week, go to another week, and Paste it into that week without having to manually enter all of the employees working hours again.
Once you are finished with the schedule click Save.
Click Cancel to exit the screen.