SalonTouch Pearl tracks your employee's time worked when they are clocked into SalonTouch. You are able to pull reports for total time worked and edit their time cards within the software.
Editing Employee Time Cards
- Click Setup.
- Click Time Cards.
- In the window that appears you will have a list of dates and the times employees have worked for the week.
- The example has John Brown working Monday for 6 Hours and 30 minutes. However, he worked until 3:30 on Tuesday but clocked .out at 3:42.
- To edit the clock out time, click on the Clocked Out field for the entry you wish to edit.
- You can either type the numbers in or click on a number and use the up and down arrows on the right to alter the number.
- To delete a time card entry, click the Delete box on the left of the entry and click Save.
Click Save to save your changes.
Click Cancel to exit back to SalonTouch main screen.
You can use the date picker at the bottom left to select another week or use the arrows to advance a week at the time.
- Click Reports.
- In the window that appears do a search for Time Card in the Search field.
- Click on the Time Card report. The report marked Personal is for a single employee.
- Select the date range and options for the report.
- Click Generate Report.
- This will return the time the employees worked for the selected time frame.