- Click on the Reports button near the top of the screen.
- Click on the second tab that says “Client”
- Near the bottom of the screen there will be a button that says “Download” after clicking on that, you see a window that looks like the one below :
- Move your mouse to the address bar, and click on it. It will then default to the desktop, you then select the file you want to export.
- It will then tell you the file path to the document on your local PC you have exported. Which is “C:\SalonTouch\Salon_Reports\downloads” This information box looks like this :
- You may now minimize SalonTouch by moving your mouse up to the blue bar. Click on the middle button, that looks like two boxes.
- Open your file explorer, and navigate to the path it showed you earlier. (See step 5)
- Your exported files will be located there, and you will be able to do whatever is needed with them.
How Do I Download Files From My Remote? Print
Modified on: Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 4:25 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.