SalonTouch allows you an option to not put in your password every time you move around the system. Complete the following steps:
- Go to Setup and then click on Options
- Click on Employee on the left side.
- Place a check mark next to Enable "Solo Use".
- Click Save.
- Next click on the Solo User button at the top of the screen
- Select you name in the drop down menu and put in your SalonTouch password. You are now considered the only employee using the SalonTouch software.
At this point you should see the Solo User button display your name. You will now be able to move around without having to put in a password every time.
When another employee wants to use the computer, they can click the employee's name on the button that said Solo User, enter their name and password, and then their name will change as the logged in user.