Sometimes a client will want to pay for next month's EFT membership ahead of time. SalonTouch allows the clients to make an EFT Payment in Salon. This will move their next draft date 1 month in the future.
Selling an EFT Payment in Salon
- Start a register transaction as normal - Instructions for this can be found here: Making a Sale in SalonTouch Evolution
- Click Other Items
- Click EFT Payment in Salon.
- The client must have an EFT account or you will get the following message:
- If the client has an EFT account, it will populate their draft amount with taxes as the amount owed.
- Click back.
- Click tender and proceed with the sale.
Setting up the in-salon EFT Payment
You will need to change a few settings in SalonTouch to allow clients to make an EFT Payment in Salon.
- Click Setup.
- Click Register on the left pane.
- Click the Other Keys tab.
- Place a check mark next to EFT Payment in Salon.
- Placing a check mark next to Allow In Salon EFT payments for all salons at this location means that any salon in your database can have an EFT Payment in Salon made at your location. If you are part of a franchise with multiple owners, you may not want the other salon locations to be able to make an EFT Payment in Salon. In this case, leave it unchecked.
- Click Save.