Surcharge Setup in SalonTouch 10
- Click on Setup.
- Click on Tan Services.
- For Local Tan Services select the Tan Service that is not deducting.
- For Global Tan Services, click Connection > Global Tan Services and select the Tan Service that is not deducting.
- Click on the Room Use tab.
- If you do not have a number under the Deduct Flat or Deduct per Min, it will not deduct anything for use of the bed.
- The example below will not deduct anything for using Spray tan room.
Click on the bed you wish to change.
Change the Deduct Flat Sessions to the number of sessions that should be deducted.
Click Apply at the bottom of the pop up window.
When you leave the service it will ask you if you want to have changes apply to all clients who own this service. Click Yes and all Surcharge changes will be made to all clients who have this package.