An EFT Membership Freeze Service is a service that freezes any EFT service from being used and charges a Freeze Draft instead of the normal draft associated with their services from being processed.
This freeze service allows the salon employees to be able to freeze a client's EFT account without having to have access to their EFT account information.
The service will be setup the same as a normal Tan Service with a few differences.
It will normally have a price of $0.00 unless you are charging an initial fee to freeze their EFT services.
When the service is sold to the client, it will change the Freeze Draft to $5.00 for a certain time. Their normal draft amount will not be charged, but will be visible to the salon.
There will be no room use.
The expiration date will normally be 1 day after purchase.
- Open the service that you wish to turn into an EFT service.
- Click on the EFT Tab.
- Select Is a Freeze EFT Service from the list.
- You will want to put the number of months that the freeze service will be effective for. Each freeze service is for a set number of months. If you want to freeze for 1, 2, or 3 months; you will want to create 3 separate services e.g. 1 Month Freeze, 2 Month Freeze, and a 3 Month Freeze service. The example below is for a 1 Month Freeze Service.
- Enter the number of Months the service will freeze the client's EFT membership account in the Freeze client's EFT for the next
If you wish to freeze the client's account indefinitely, enter 999 for the number of months.
- You have the option to replace the current draft amount of the client's services with a temporary freeze draft amount. Click the check mark next to Set the client's EFT Freeze Draft Amount to: and enter the amount that you want to set the freeze draft amount.
- Click Save.