SalonTouch has the ability to process the drafts directly inside the software using an integrated membership processing system with our partners Bluefin and Worldpay.
- Click Setup.
- Click on the WorldPay EFT Processing in the Management section of the drop down.
- Click the WorldPay EFT Processing button.
- Select the Month and Day of the draft date you are going to process and click OK.
- In the window that appears you will have all clients whose EFT Membership will draft that month along with the tools to process the accounts.
- Click the check box next to All. This will place a check mark next to all clients. If there are clients that you do not wish to draft, you can unchecked those clients individually.
- Once the drafts are verified to be run, click one of the 3 process buttons depending on what draft type you wish to draft.
• Process All will process Credit Cards and Checks. If you are not using ACH check processing, this option will not be available.
• Process Charges Only will only process Credit Cards. If you are only using credit processing, this will be the only option available.
• Process Checks Only will only process Checks. If you are not using ACH check processing, this option will not be available.
- The credit cards will return either a approval response that it went through or a card decline code.
For the ones that decline you have the option to mark the client's account with a pop-up memo alerting your employees that a new card number may need to be gotten from the client.
- Click the Apply Declined Messages button.
- Click OK on the Done message. You have now added a pop-up memo to the clients.
- You can now apply a NSF fee to be added to their client account. The NSF fee will keep the clients from using their EFT Membership Service until the fee is paid.
- Click Apply NSF EFTs.
- Click Done and the NSF fee has been applied to all clients that declined.