- Click on the Clients button at the top left of the screen. This button will allow you to tan the newly created client.
- Click on Add on the bottom of the screen.
- Enter all desired information (some entries require clicking the button next to the text box). Be sure to complete the client‟s name and their ID. SalonTouch automatically provides the next available ID, but should you decide to use a different ID SalonTouch will verify that the ID is not in use for the salon. The Client List and Client Records will display the Client‟s ID with the Salon‟s ID next to it. Any information not completed at setup may be completed at any time later.
- Enter the Birthdate. Selecting the calendar button next to the text will bring up a date picker. Clicking the date at the top will bring up the months for this year. Clicking it a second time will bring up the years for this decade.
The salon can either type in the birthdate or use the arrows on either side of the date to navigate through the dates. Clicking on the date will bring up the previous dates to drill down to the date you wanted.
- Enter the Client's address. This is required by SalonTouch.
- Once the date has been entered, click on Save at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be asked if you want to automatically select this client for tanning.
- Click Cancel to exit the client window.
- Click Cancel to exit the search screen and get back to the Activity window, and you are ready to tan the client.
Adding a new Client Print
Modified on: Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 4:13 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.