- To create a new Salon Room layout, click the New Room Layout button at the bottom.
- You will be asked for the number of Columns and Rows you want on screen. This controls the number of squares that will be available to use on screen. The example at the bottom of the page has 5 Columns and 5 Rows.
- Enter the number of Columns and Rows and click Create.
- Click on a square that you wish to place a room in. A pop-up will appear with a list of room numbers.
- Click the room number you wish to place in that square.
- Continue placing rooms in the squares for the customized activity screen layout.
- Once the rooms have been placed, click Save.
- Close SalonTouch and open it back up to display the new room layout.
How do I create a new Room Layout on my Activity Screen Print
Modified on: Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 5:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.