Sometimes it's necessary to force SalonTouch to sync with our server when you are on the hosted platform. Here's how you go about doing forcing syncs with Hosted SalonTouch.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio by hitting the Windows key and typing ssms in the search field.
- Click on 'Run as administrator'
- You will. then be presented with a connection window if you don't have a username/password combination just click the dropdown next to 'Authentication and click on windows authentication.
- Find in the left-most navigation where it says SQL Server Agent and drill down to SQL Server Agent > Jobs and right-click on two options under 'jobs' then click start job at step
- Then you will get these two windows and you wait for it to (hopefull) say success after they finish running. If for some reason they don't then call SalonTouch Support at 877-725-6686