The Performance Monitor - otherwise known as debug - may have been turned on by a SalonTouch technician to trap errors or accidentally by an employee. The following steps will turn it off.
- Click Version in the upper right.
- Click About Software.
- If the second button down is green and says Turn Off Performance Monitor it is currently on displaying everything SalonTouch does.
Click Turn Off Performance Monitor and the messages will stop.
The Timer Communication Manager (ComManager.exe) also has a performance monitor for the room feed and the timer connection process. To turn off these perform the following steps.
- Find the Globe icon for the ComManager.exe in the lower right side of the task bar.
- Right-click on it and select Restore.
- Click Tracking.
- In the new window click TURN OFF. If you do not have a TURN OFF, DO NOT click TURN ON.
The drop down that says Both should say None. If it is anything other than None, select the drop down and select None.
If this was turned on accidentally, you will want to delete the log file located at: c:\SalonTouch\TIMER.TXT. The file can get very large and can slow SalonTouch.