Spray Tan Booth Surcharge Setup in SalonTouch Evolution
This works with any automatic spray tanning booth or code-based equipment including the Mystic Tan, VersaSpa Pro, Norvell Auto Revolution, Pura, and others that can connect to the T-Max timer.
This can only be set up with SalonTouch, Evolution, or Pearl; it will not work with SunTouch. It will require that the level codes be provided by the manufacturer on the setup sheet. It is also advised that the client has already determined their pricing schedules ahead of time due to the complexity of the setup on this.
- Make sure that the bed is already set up in Rooms.
- Go to Setup > Tan Services
- Choose a Package which includes the use of the VersaSpa.
- In the Surcharges tab, you need to set the From Total Minutes of Tan Time and the To Total minutes of Total Tan Time to the level code provided.
For example, the first line entry would From: 1 To: 11, and Deduct Flat Session would be set to 1, select Save.
If you want code 12 to cost $1, you would enter 1 in the Charge Flat $ column. If you want code 13 to cost $5, you will need to enter 4 in the Charge Flat $ column. If you enter 5, it will charge $6 as it adds both lines together for the time tanned.
- If you want a higher code to be a lower price than a lower one, you will need to enter a negative number in the Charge Flat $ column. The example below will have the cost of code 19 and 20 be $3 (1 + 4 + -2 = 3)
- As SalonTouch adds up all the lines for the time tanned. If the client does wish to charge more than 1 session for a code, they can enter 1 in the has a 1 in Each Deduct Flat Session cell. If the client has a 1 in each Deduct Flat Session cell it will add all of them up and deduct 1 session for every line. They can charge fewer sessions by entering a negative number in the cell.
- The level codes - one line entry for each price or session change - are generally going to start at the number 11, and currently go to 320 on some models. (Newer versions of the VersaSpa use codes lower than 11.) Because of this the person creating the service must have the codes they will provide and the prices for them already determined
Click the Calculate button in the upper right. This will calculate the sessions, minutes, or points used plus any surcharge being applied to the code.
- Select the bed from the drop down, make sure the salon is correct in case there are different charges for different salons, enter the time they will be tanning for, and click Show Results and the bottom of the window.
- The results below are for 19 minutes. Notice the time for 19 subtracted $2.00 from the total Surcharge amount.