To add a tax rate to an individual product:
- Click Setup on the top toolbar
- Click Products or Tan Services on the left side. On the list screen click the product you wish to change.
- Click on the Dollars tab and then select and check mark the appropriate tax for that product
Click Save when finished
You can setup the Product and service taxes in mass using the Bulk Tax Setting Editor in Evolution.
Click the Reports button along the top.
Click the Inventory tab.
- Click Tax Settings for Products / Services.
In the window that appears you will be able to assign taxes to products and services.
Any item that has a check mark under the appropriate Tax column will have the tax applied to it. Currently all of our products have Tax 1 applied to them.
- If you want to assign Tax 2 to all products, click Select All under the Tax 2 section. To un-check them click Unselect All.
You can also check or uncheck any product or service by individually selecting the items from the list.
- By clicking on the Tan Services tab you will be taken to a list of Tan Services for the salon. If your salon is a full-service spa, you can change Provider Service taxes by clicking the Provider Services tab.
- Click Save when finished