Sometimes SalonTouch just seems to be slow to bring up customer's names or use the software. That's where indexes come into play.
- Navigate to C:\SalonTouch\Tools\
- Run the IndexUpdUtil.exe as administrator.
- Select the SQL Server Instance Name from the drop down at the top left.
You may need to paste in the server name from SQL Server Management Studio.
- Use the SalonTouch Default Login for Local Servers.
Use Windows Integrated for Hosted .net Servers.
User Name and Password can be used for servers that the other UN & PWs do not work with.
- Click Connect
- Under the Database Names section on the right, the local 15 DB names will be populated or the hosted 2 database names will appear.
7. Click Add Indexes.
8. A new window will appear adding in Indexes. If the index exists, it will list it as Exists and skip it. If it does not, it will add the index. It will not re-index any of the existing indexes.
9. Once it lists Complete! click Exit.