This page will be updated each time there is a new release for SalonTouch 10. Below is the direct link to download the latest update as well as for instructions on how to install it.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE UNINSTALLING PROGRAMS IN WINDOWS EITHER HAVE A LOCAL TECHNICIAN OR SALONTOUCH DO IT FOR YOU.
SalonTouch can be reached at 877.725.6686.
New: EFT Activity Report asks if you want to use only the dates selected instead of the monthly totals for the dates selected.
Fix: Suggest Room feature fires with each room update.
fix: Import Vantiv token Special character fix.
New: Option to automatically minimize the Pop Out Appointment screen when checking in a Tan Appointment (set per computer).
Modified: Color headers for appointment book is larger for easier viewing.
- Download the latest version 10.2.36
- Uninstall SalonTouch 10 from Programs and Features (appwiz.cpl)
- Check to make sure that dlls folder at C:\SalonTouch\SalonTouch 10\dlls is gone. The C:\SalonTouch folder needs to still be there though.
- If there are ANY files, delete all of the files. It is OK for the SalonTouch 10 folder to still be there, just make sure there are no files in it.
- Install the new version from the msi by pressing ctrl+shift+enter to run the msi as administrator.